IAOM Announces 2013 Training Course Schedule
Date Posted: January 9, 2013
The IAOM will offer a full lineup of courses this year, from introductory to expert.
All courses will take place on the Kansas State University campus unless otherwise stated.
• IAOM-KSU Introduction to Flour Milling, Jan. 14-18
• IAOM Fundamentals of Milling I, March 11-15, Cremona, Italy
• IAOM Fundamentals of Milling II, March 18-22, Cremona, Italy
• Buhler-KSU Expert Milling Course, March 18-22
• Buhler-KSU Curso para Expertos en Molineria, April 15-19 (in Spanish)
• IAOM-KSU Mill Processes I: Basic Milling Principles, June 3-7
• IAOM-KSU Mill Processes II: Advanced Milling Principles, June 10-14
• Buhler-KSU Executive Milling Course, July 15-19
• Buhler-KSU Curso para Ejecutivos- Aug. 12-16 (in Spanish)
• IAOM Mill Maintenance Course, Oct. 14-16
• AIBI-IAOM-KSU Grain Milling: Safety & HACCP Workshop, Oct. 22-24
• Buhler-KSU Executive Milling Course, Nov. 11-15
For more information, please visit www.iaom.info/education.