Buhler and K-State Announce 2014 Short Course Calendar
Date Posted: February 5, 2014
Buhler and Kansas State University have announced their calendar of short courses for the year 2014.
If you are an executive new to the flour milling industry, or if you still have questions about the milling process or how to assess whether your mill is operating efficiently, the Buhler-KSU Executive Milling Course is for you.
Enroll today to learn more about milling processes, so that you will be more effective in your career.
The schedule for the courses is listed below.
For more information and detailed course descriptions, be sure to visit the IAOM website
• Expert Milling Course, March 17-21
• Curso para Expertos en Molineria, March 24-28
• Executive Milling Course, July 14-18
• Curso para Ejecutivos, August 11-15
• Trigo al Pan, August 18-22
• Executive Milling Course, November 10-14
• Wheat to Bread – November 17-21