Click here to access the latest information on the upcoming Grain Operations & Entrapment Prevention Symposium.
A tentative agenda is now available and includes topics such as:
- OSHA Key Issues
- Protecting Workers from Injury With Lockout/Tagout
- Grain Bin Failures And How To Prevent Them With Inspections and Maintenance
- Economics Of Grain Aeration Management
- Fixed and Portable Ladder Safety and Inspections
- Professional Electrical Motor Repair
- Grain Bin Entrapment Prevention and Rescue Scenarios
- Avoiding Muscular Skeletal Injuries Through Proper Lifting
- Facility Design & Project Management
- Extending The Life Of Your Machinery Through Professional Lubrication Methods
Seating is limited so be sure and complete the registration form by clicking on this link and submitting the form by March 16!
We hope to see you there!
For more information, please contact Jeffrey Adkisson at 217-787-2417 or firstname.lastname@example.org