ADM to Unveil Interactive Exhibit at Farm Progress Show in Decatur, IL
Date Posted: August 22, 2013
Decatur, IL—Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) plans to showcase its full range of farmer services at the 60th annual Farm Progress Show, Aug. 27-29 in Decatur, IL.
New this year to the ADM tent is an interactive exhibit designed to illustrate how ADM works with farmers to transform crops into the food, feed and fuel that serve the vital needs of an ever-growing population.
The “Harvest to Home” exhibit includes a life-size kitchen showcasing products that are used in homes all over the world.
Other elements of the exhibit include a touchscreen grain elevator location finder and a replica of a grain silo enabling attendees to explore and learn about ADM’s extensive farmer services.
The ADM tent will be located at lot #745 on Central Avenue between Sixth and Seventh Streets.
Representatives from ADM Crop Risk Services, ADM Investor Services, and ADM Alliance Nutrition, along with the company’s Corn Processing, Oilseed Processing, and Grain groups, will be on-site to talk with visitors about how ADM works with farmers to help serve the vital needs of our ever-growing world.
Visitors are also invited to take advantage of the following activities in the ADM tent:
• Market Information: ADM will provide information to help farmers stay up-to-date on the latest commodity, futures and weather reports while at the show.
• Max & Orion Show: Farmers can attend a live taping of renowned farm broadcasters Max Armstrong and Orion Samuelson every day at 11:45 a.m., with Market Outlooks provided by Steve Freed Aug. 27-28, and Dennis Smith on Aug. 29.
• FarmerView Mobile Site: Farmers will be invited to watch demonstrations and interact with the new FarmerView mobile site, now complete with contracts, deliveries and payments.
• Second Crop™ Feed Truck: Learn how crop residue can be turned into palatable, nutritious feed and see one of ADM’s Second Crop trucks.
• Invest An Acre: Farmers will have an opportunity to learn about Invest An Acre, the first wide-scale effort to mobilize U.S. farmers to support hunger relief.
Farmers can learn how to participate in the program and donate the proceeds from an acre – or more – of their crops to help feed the hungry in their community.
For more information about ADM’s Farmer Services, visit www.adm.com/farmers.
To schedule a media appointment with ADM during the Farm Progress Show, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.