Early Bird Registration Ends Today For NGFA/PFI Joint Conference
Date Posted: August 23, 2013
Act fast and register for the 2013 Joint Conference in Indianapolis!
Key topics will include the Foreign Supplier Verification Program and Accreditation of 3rd Party Auditors.
Be sure to register today for the pet food industry's premier event. Early bird rate ends Friday, Aug. 23.
The Joint Conference is brought to you by the pet food industry for the pet food industry.
Register today before the registration rates go up.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities
Prime exhibit spaces are still available.
See our expanded list of sponsorship opportunities.
We created new sponsorship options to add excitement and increase your visibility at the Joint Conference.
Program highlights include:
• FSMA is Now: Industry panel shares insights on the biggest food regulation change in 75 years
• FDA's records access and your rights: Q&A with Arent Fox
• The case for deeper transparency: Andy Vance, Feedstuffs
• FSMA Update - Hazard Analysis and Risk Based Preventive Controls: Dr. Martine Hartogensis
• GMOs and the effort to stop mandatory labeling: Ingredients Market Update
We look forward to seeing you there.
See Related Websites/Articles:
2016 NGFA/GJ Safety/Grain Quality Presentation Videos