Electro-Sensors Electro-Sentry 16 Hazard Monitoring System For Single-Leg Elevators or Conveyors
Date Posted: January 3, 2013
Electro-Sensors' new Electro-Sentry 16 is a hazard monitoring system commonly used on grain elevator legs or conveyors to monitor critical points for bearing temperature and belt alignment as part of a predictive maintenance program to protect against catastrophic breakdowns and machinery failure resulting in product waste, machinery damage, and process downtime.
All Electro-Sentry 16 sensors provide a standard 4-20 mA signal for reliability and accuracy.
• Monitor 16 bearing and/or belt alignment sensors
• All sensor values and alarms are displayed on front panel
• Green, Yellow, Red LED's for each sensor to display alarms
• Direct interface to Electro-Sensors' temperature sensors
• One-button tests for all sensors, setpoints, and alarm output relays
• Class II, Div 1 dust ignition-proof sensors for hazardous locations
View more information about the Electro-Sentry 16 here.
For more information, contact:
6111 Blue Circle Drive
Minnetonka, MN 55343
Supplier News & New Products