FSMA and Its Effects Live Audio Conference ... Wednesday, June 11
Date Posted: May 21, 2014
When President Obama signed the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and brought it into effect, it was supposed to launch FDA to write implementation and enforcement rules for the act within a time frame of eighteen months.
Three and a half years later, there are no finalized rules yet.
Food Industry is, however, waiting to see what’s to happen and some companies are proceeding with their work ahead.
If you are anywhere related to growing, importing, shipping, sending or receiving human or animal food/ supplements & ngredients in the United States, it is definitely time for you to keep abreast and see what is going on.
Tier one companies in US are driving changes down the supply chain and there are rumors of FDA raids, shutdowns and enforcement activities everywhere.
As the FDA links its powers with Border protection, homeland securìty and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) – importers can definitely feel the heat.
Join Dr. John Ryan for this 60 minute Live Audio Conferece on The FSMA and its Effects on Wednesday, June 11, 2104 Aired Time: 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT | 11:00 am MT | 10:00 am PT where he will review how FSMA is impacting the food supply chain.
It is necessary for you to be updated on current status of FSMA development, as your dedication to building safe quality products will definitely benefit your company positioning.
The session will help you gain an understanding on the current and future regulatory requirements.
Here’s a look at what all will be covered:
• Global Food Markets drive new food safety requirements
• Review how the FDA’s Food Safety and Modernization Act (FSMA) is changing things
• How many proposed rules have been published
• What do we do about traceability
• Why are things being delayed so long
• Who is liable for what; where does the buck stop
• Is there anything else coming at us
• And more
• Understand the U.S. food safety direction and FSMA status
• Review FSMA impact
• Understand the difference between enforcement and implementation
• Know the difference between “food safety certification” and hard data
• And more
Exclusive Q&A session following the live event to get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
If interested, you can directly register using the link provided below:: -
Please apply "SK20" to get $20 off.
We also recommend:
For any query call us at 800-223-8720.
Looking forward to your participation.