IMEF Reminder on Donations For 2013 Silent Auction
Date Posted: March 6, 2013
The International Milling Education Foundation (IMEF), a philanthropic partner of the International Association of Operative Millers (IAOM), is making preparations to hold the Inaugural IMEF Silent Auction at the 117th IAOM Annual Conference & Expo in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
We would like to invite you to be part of the celebration and auction fun!
The purpose of the auction is to raise funds to support the ongoing work of the IMEF to further advance education and educational opportunities throughout the milling industry.
We are looking for a wide range of items at different price points so that everyone at the meeting will have the opportunity to participate.
We would like to request that you consider coming on board as a Silent Auction Item Donor with a gift in kind to our general auction tables.
Your organization will be recognized as a supporter on our website www.iaom.info, in the event auction list, in auction publicity materials, and on the auction item tables as well.
This would be an excellent opportunity to promote your business and to support the activities and work of the IMEF in the process.
Some items that have been donated in the past include:
• 4 Tickets to KSU-OU football game (2013 season) + 2-night stay at the Holiday Inn at the Campus, Manhattan, Kan., courtesy of Cereal Food Processors, Inc.
• 4 Blue Jay Tickets, courtesy of Hood Packaging
• 4 tickets, New York Yankees vs. New York Mets, Promenade Reserve Section 522, Row 1, Citi Field, NY, courtesy of FAWEMA North America
• 16MB iPad, courtesy of Vortex Valves
• Cuddleback Attack IR 5MP Game Camera, courtesy of Research Products Company
• Wildcat Sieve Section, courtesy of Norvell Co., Inc.
• Other items to be determined, courtesy of The Mennel Milling Company and Milling Journal
Current projections estimate an attendance of between 800-1,000 individuals for the conference.
Please don’t hesitate to contact one of us should you have any questions regarding your donation.
Randy Garvert, IMEF Auction Committee Chair (email@example.com)
Joel Hoffa, IMEF President (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Aaron Black, IAOM President (email@example.com)
Damon Sidles, IMEF Vice President (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tom Reed, IAOM Associate Member Board Representative (email@example.com)
Mike Branson, IAOM Associate Member Board Representative (firstname.lastname@example.org)