Koehl Bros., Inc. ... CAD Systems Design Specialist
Date Posted: December 13, 2013
CAD Systems Design Specialist
This position will be responsible for designing complete grain storage, handling, and drying systems, specifying components for the system, and estimating associated costs.
Desired qualifications for a successful candidate:
1. Highly competent in Auto-Cad, Microsoft Word and Excel.
2. Experience 3+ years drawing commercial grain systems.
3. Organizational and time management skills to handle multiple projects with deadlines.
4. Understanding of a wide variety of grain system applications.
5. Comfortable at heights above 150’, enclosed environments, & all weather conditions.
Receive more detail about this great opportunity by calling 217-794-3412 or email email@example.com.
See Related Websites/Articles:
2016 NGFA/GJ Safety/Grain Quality Presentation Videos