NGFA Board Elects Members to Executive Committee
Date Posted: April 4, 2014
NGFA’s Board of Directors elected the following members from the Board to serve on NGFA’s Executive Committee for the coming year:
• David Baudler, President, Cargill AgHorizons U.S., Minneapolis, Minn.
• Greg Beck, Vice President, Grain Division, CGB Enterprises Inc., Mandeville, La.
• Chris Boerm, President, Grain, Archer Daniels Midland Co., Decatur, Ill.
• Steve Campbell, Executive Vice President, Head of North American Grains, Louis Dreyfus Commodities, Kansas City, Mo.
• Thomas Coyle, General Manager, Nidera US LLC, Chicago, Ill.
• Geoff Finch, Vice President and Chief Operations Officer, Wenger’s Feed Mill, Rheems, Pa.
• John Fletcher, General Manager, Central Missouri AGRIService LLC, Marshall, Mo.
• Roger Fray, Executive Vice President, West Central Cooperative, Ralston, Iowa.
• Diana Klemme, Vice President, Grain Service Corp., Atlanta, Ga.
• Todd Lafferty, Vice President and General Counsel, Wheeler Brothers Grain, Watonga, Okla.
• Dan Mack, Vice President, Transportation and Terminal Operations, CHS Inc., St. Paul, Minn.
• Hal Reed, Chief Operating Officer, The Andersons Inc., Maumee, Ohio.
• Ryan Pellett, President and Chief Executive Officer, J.D. Heiskell & Co., Tulare, Calif.
Also serving on the Executive Committee by virtue of their office are:
• NGFA Chairman Gary Beachner, President and Chief Executive Officer, Beachner Grain Inc., Parsons, Kan.
• NGFA First Vice Chairman John Heck, Senior Vice President, The Scoular Company, Omaha, Neb.
• NGFA Second Vice Chairman Eric Wilkey, President, Arizona Grain Inc., Casa Grande, Ariz.
• NGFA President Randy Gordon (ex officio).
• Immediate Past Chairman Dave Hoogmoed, Executive Vice President at Land O Lakes Inc. and Chief Operating Officer of Purina Animal Nutrition & Feed
For more information, call 202-289-0873.