NGFA Chairman Beachner Names Committee Chairs For 2014-15
Date Posted: April 4, 2014
During the NGFA’s Board of Directors’ meeting on April 1, newly elected Chairman Gary Beachner, president and chief executive officer of Beachner Grain Co., Parsons, Kan., named the following chairpersons for NGFA committees during the next year:
• Agroterrorism/Facility Security: Mark Daniels, Director, Health and Safety, CHS, St. Paul, Minn.
• Arbitration Appeals Panel: Roger Krueger, Vice President, Grain, South Dakota Wheat Growers Association, Aberdeen, S.D.
• Biofuels and Co-Products: Matt Gibson, Vice President, Sales and Technical Services, Lifeline Foods LLC, St. Joseph, Mo.
• Biotechnology: Diana Felner, Director, Federal Government Relations, Bunge North America Inc., Washington, D.C.
• Country Elevator: Randy Broady, Director of Grain Operations, Trupointe Cooperative Inc., Botkins, Ohio
• Feed Legislative and Regulatory Affairs: Jarvis Haugeberg, General Manager, DakotaLand Feeds LLC, Huron, S.D.
• Feed Manufacturing and Technology: Matt Frederking, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, Ralco Nutrition Inc., Marshall, Minn.
• Finance and Administration: Larry Callahan, Chief Financial Officer, Demeter LP, Fowler, Ind.
• Grain and Feed PAC: John Fletcher, General Manager, Central Missouri AGRIService LLC, Marshall, Mo.
• Grain Grades and Weights: Nick Friant, Grain Handling Coordinator, Cargill Inc., Minneapolis, Minn.
• International Trade/Agricultural Policy: JoAnn Brouillette, Partner, Demeter LP, Fowler, Ind.
• Legal Council: Joan Maclin, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, The Scoular Company, Minneapolis, Minn.
• Marketing, Membership and Communications (new name for committee): Mark Avery, Publisher, Grain Journal, Decatur, Ill.
• Rail Shipper/Receiver: Kevin Thompson, Assistant Vice President, Transportation Lead, Cargill Inc., Minneapolis, Minn., Cargill Inc., Minneapolis, Minn.
• Risk Management: M.J. Anderson, Area Manager, The Andersons Inc., Union City, Tenn.
• Safety, Health and Environmental Quality: Greg Rowe, Senior Director of Operations, Perdue Agribusiness, Salisbury, Md.
• Trade Rules: Dean O’Harris, Commodity Manager, Parrish & Heimbecker Inc., Buckeye, Ariz.
• Rail Arbitration Rules: Steve Gehrt, Senior Market Manager, Bulk Commodities, Canadian National Railway, Homewood, Ill.
• Waterborne Commerce: Rick Calhoun, Senior Vice President, Grain and Oilseed Supply Chain; President, Cargo Carriers, Cargill Inc., Minneapolis, Minn.
For more information, call 202-289-0873.