NGFA Country Elevator Conference Savings Deadlines: Nov. 6 For Reduced Hotel Rates; Nov. 8 to Save on Registration
Date Posted: November 4, 2013
For the reduced rate of $135 per night during NGFA's Country Elevator Conference and Trade Show, make your hotel reservations online by Wednesday, Nov. 6.
Or, if you prefer, call 1-888-421-1442 and use the code 8232511.
This year's conference takes place at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch.
Please note, after Nov. 6 rooms may be difficult to get at our rate.
Friday, Nov. 8 is the final day to save $50 on NGFA's 42nd annual Country Elevator Conference & Trade Show in St. Louis, Mo. Dec. 8-10.
If you haven't seen, highlights from the agenda include:
• OSHA HazCom: A workshop on training employees on changes to OSHA Hazard Communication Standard (available to all registrants at no additional charge)
• Farm Bill: Patrick Westhoff, Director Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute
• Biofuels: Marty Ruikka, Principal, The ProExporter Network
• Economic Outlook: Terry Barr, Senior Director, Knowledge Exchange Group, CoBank
• Grain Quality: Robert Marlow, Regional Operations Manager, The Andersons
• Crop Insurance: Brandon Willis, Administrator, Risk Management Agency USDA
• Sustainability: Fred Luckey, Chairman, Field to Market -- The Alliance for Sustainable Agriculture
See the full agenda for more information, or:
Registration for this conference is limited to NGFA members only.
If you are not yet a member and would like more information, contact Todd Kemp at 202-289-0873.
If you have other questions, please contact Faith Silvers at 202-289-0873.