NGFA Elects New Board of Directors
Date Posted: April 4, 2014
During the annual business meeting of its 118th annual convention, NGFA members elected the following 17 people to serve three-year terms on the organization’s Board of Directors:
• Augusto Bassanini, President and CEO, United Grain Corp., Vancouver, Wash.
• Greg Beck, Vice President, Grain Division, Consolidated Grain and Barge Co., Mandeville, La.
• Chris Boerm, President, Grain, Archer Daniels Midland Co., Decatur, Ill.
• Jim Dell, General Manager, Interstate Mills LLC, Owatonna, Minn.
• Geoff Finch, Vice President and Chief Operations Officer, Wenger’s Feed Mill Inc., Rheems, Pa.
• Matt Gibson, Vice President and General Manager, Grain, Bunge North America, St. Louis, Mo.
• Jarvis Haugeberg, General Manager, DakotaLand Feeds, Huron, S.D.
• Jerald Kemmerer, CEO and General Manager, Pride Ag Resources, Dodge City, Kan.
• Diana Klemme, Vice President, Grain Service Corp., Atlanta, Ga.
• Bob Knief, President, Bartlett Grain Co., Kansas City, Mo.
• Mike Orgas, Executive Vice President, Commercial Operations, Green Plains Energy, Omaha, Neb.
• Sonny Perdue, Founding Partner, AGrowStar, Davisboro, Ga.
• Hal Reed, Chief Operating Officer, The Andersons, Maumee, Ohio.
• Kris Roberts, Vice President, Global Corn Procurement, Tate & Lyle, Decatur, Ill.
• Margerie Sedam, Director, Pacific Northwest Grain and Feed Association, Portland, Ore.
• John Skelley, President, West Plains LLC, Kansas City, Mo.
• Bruce Sutherland, Vice President, Michigan Agricultural Commodities, Lansing, Mich.
For more information, call 202-289-0873.