Ohio AgriBusiness Assn. Announces New and Re-Elected Board of Directors
Date Posted: February 26, 2013
COLUMBUS, OH—February 26, 2013—Appointed members of the Ohio AgriBusiness Association Board of Directors recently counted ballots for the election of Directors for OABA.
The new or returning board member(s) in each category are as follows:
• Andy Swerlein, Luckey Farmers, Inc. (re-elected) Member-At-Large
• David Barrett, Barrett, Easterday, Cunningham and Eselgroth LLP (re-elected)
• Greg Garman, Garman Feed & Supply Inc (new)
Below is a full list of the 2013 OABA Board of Directors:
• David C. Barrett with Barrett, Easterday, Cunningham & Eselgroth LLP
• Jill Boyd with Morral Companies, LLC
• Walter Burd with Town & Country Co-op Inc.
• David Case with Bayer CropScience
• Doug Busdeker with The Andersons, Inc.
• Jim Collins with Independent Ag Equipment
• Greg Garman with Garman Feed & Supply Inc
• Jack Heim with Menncograin
• Nathan Louiso with AgriGold Hybrids
• Herb Mayer with Trupointe Cooperative, Inc.
• Paul Riehm with Bunge North America
• Mark Sunderman with Deshler Farmers Elevator Company
• Andy Swerlein with Luckey Farmers, Inc.
• Dave Wurm with Rosen’s Inc.
• Thomas Zitter with Big K Mills, Inc.
The Ohio AgriBusiness Association is a membership-based agribusiness state trade association whose membership includes the manufacturers and wholesale/retail suppliers of plant nutrient and protection materials, the grain warehousing and marketing industry, the feed and seed industry, as well as companies providing equipment, financing, insurance, consulting, and other products and services for the agribusiness industry.
We are the leading advocate for Ohio agribusiness by creating a sustainable business climate through collaborative policy leadership, continuous education and effective communication.
For more information, call 614-326-7520.