Registration Open For IAOM Mideast & Africa District Conference & Expo ... Sousse, Tunisia, Nov. 5-8
Date Posted: May 1, 2013
You are cordially invited to attend the 24th Annual IAOM Mideast & Africa District Conference & Expo to be held in Sousse, Tunisia from 5th to 8th November 2013.
Set in a historically and culturally rich city of Sousse, this year's conference offers comprehensive educational sessions, a unique expo marquee constructed along the shores of a private beach, marvelous evening functions and exciting optional tours for you to discover exquisite attractions that Tunisia has to offer.
• For the first time, you can schedule B2B Meetings using our exclusive appointment scheduler tool, which allows registrants to see the full list of attendees and directly request appointments.
• Free use of our B2B Meetings Lounge. Set meetings with key players in the industry using our appointment scheduler tool and book a space in our private lounge.
• Networking opportunities with milling professionals and high caliber milling machinery and its allied services companies from the Middle East, Africa, Europe and other parts of the world.
• Management, Technical and Trading Sessions to be conducted by world-renowned industry experts and professionals.
• Keynote speakers to be featured in each session. All of them are highly in-demand and successful in their respective fields.
• Arabic simultaneous translation will be provided during the conference.
• Exciting Spouse Program and Pre & Post Conference Tours to discover the cultural and natural wonders of Tunisia.
• Conference hall and expo marquee are both conveniently located in IAOM MEA's official hotel partner, the Movenpick Resort & Marine Spa Sousse.
The conference registration can be done online.
To ensure the quality of the IAOM MEA event, we are restricting the maximum number of participants, which will be balanced out among different business categories.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: +968 2471 2338
Fax: +968 2471 1340
THE VENUE - Movenpick Resort & Marine Spa Sousse
Tunisia is home to eight (8) astounding cultural and natural sites inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List, including the Medina of Sousse.
Located 140 km central-east of the country, Sousse is one of the best preserved seaward-facing fortifications built by the Arabs.
Over one million tourists visit Sousse every year to enjoy its resorts, hotels and beaches.
Three famous historical sites are located within 60 km of the city - Kairouan, Mahdia and the UNESCO World Heritage site, Amphitheatre of El Jem.
Tunisia remains a calm and safe country. Tourists from all over the world continue to visit the country's famous tourist spots and attractions.
The 24th Annual IAOM Mideast & Africa District Conference & Expo will be held in one of Tunisia's top leisure destinations, the Movenpick Resort & Marine Spa Sousse.
It is a new family-oriented resort located in the heart of Sousse.
All 618 rooms and suites offer the highest standard of comfort.
Most of the rooms offer breathtaking views of its private pristine beach and pools.
• IAOM MEA District Conference & Expo is the premier event and the largest gathering of flour and feed milling industry machine suppliers, grain millers, commodity traders in the Middle East, Africa and around the world.
• This year, showcase your expertise, products and services under a unique "Expo Marquee" (around 2,500 sq m) custom-built along the shores of Movenpick's private beach.
• Customary coffee breaks will be served to attendees in the expo marquee, which will bring you even closer to your customers.
• Exhibitors will have full access to all educational sessions and panel presentations.
The expo marquee will be constructed on the sandy shores of Movenpick's pristine private beach.
The expo comprises of more than 100 shell scheme stands of standardized size (3x3 = 9 sq m).
IAOM MEA has traditionally followed a priority system for booth allotment on first-come, first choice basis.
The main/ traditional sponsors are permitted to avail the stands at the prime locations of the expo marquee.
The exhibitors' continuous participation in the IAOM MEA District Conference & Expo would merit priority on the selection of expo stands.
An expo floor plan will soon be published in our website. IAOM MEA reserves the right to modify the floor plan as necessary to accommodate the maximum number of exhibitors in this event.
The 24th IAOM MEA District Conference & Expo's official freight forwarder will be nominated and announced soon.
For more information on Expo and Expo Shipment, please contact:
Mr. Faisal Basheer
Tel: +968 2471 7237
Fax: +968 2471 1340
Mobile: +968 9943 5931
2016 NGFA/GJ Safety/Grain Quality Presentation Videos