Wenger Feeds ... Grain Risk Management Leader
Date Posted: April 25, 2013
Newly created position with a growing company!
Wenger Feeds is seeking a highly-motivated individual to oversee the full scope of grain buying program for all WFM mills, including maximizing returns, maintaining competitive pricing, ensuring transactions follow company and customer risk management strategies, monitoring product inventory and establishing long-term relationships with suppliers.
• Experience with grain futures and related risk management activities
• Knowledge of supply-demand economics
• Knowledge of transportation costs and trends as it relates to risk management
• Ability to negotiate favorable contracts
• Ability to relate to needs of agri-business people and develop mutual trust and satisfaction with vendors and customers
• Ability to respect market directions and handle the pressure of market positions
• Ability to work in a team environment requiring strong verbal and written communication skills
• Solid organization skills, attention to detail and computer proficiency
• BS Degree in Ag Business or related degree preferred
As a progressive company with strong core values, we offer: competitive compensation, professional work environment, steady work in a growing company, and full benefit package after 30 days including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, paid time off, profit sharing/401(k) plan, meat bonus and more!
Providing Quality Feed for Quality Food