Your Great Ideas Needed For GEAPS Exchange 2014
Date Posted: September 12, 2013
This is the last month to apply for the opportunity to showcase your bright ideas on stage at Exchange 2014 in Omaha, Neb.
If you have a great concept or new product you want to share with your industry colleagues, apply to the 2014 Idea Exchange by filling out this form (PDF) by Sept. 30.
The Idea Exchange program was created to give grain operations professionals and suppliers a forum to share ideas and product information that can benefit the industry.
This is the Education Programming Committee’s way of showing its appreciation to those who have made a contribution in the past year.
For Regular Members: "Why Don't They? ... I Did!"
• Features ideas that grain operations managers and workers put into practice to improve safety or efficiency at their own facility or facilities
For Associate Members: "What's New?"
• Includes presentations by suppliers on new products and services developed for grain operations during the past year
• This is a great opportunity to gain extra recognition for your company
Participants in the Idea Exchange will receive:
• Free three-day basic registration to the GEAPS Exchange
• Industry recognition and networking opportunities
• Press coverage in In-Grain, on the GEAPS website and in industry publications
• "Why Don't They?...I Did!" participants receive $100 If you've got a good idea or a new product of interest to the industry, please complete and submit this form (PDF).
Applicants are urged to spell out what the innovation, product or service actually does, and how it is an improvement over existing technology or the current way of doing things.
All applications are due by Sept. 30 in the GEAPS office, 4248 Park Glen Rd., Minneapolis, MN 55416.
You can also fax your form to (952) 929-1318 or send your application information by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, please contact Samantha Kukowski at (952) 928-4640.