Follow these simple steps and procedures so everyone can have a safe and productive harvest:
1. Shift your vehicle into neutral and set the parking brake.
2. Do not begin hoisting dump bed vehicles until instructed to do so.
3. If you have any problems with the mechanism that allows grain to flow out of your vehicle, inform the dump pit operator of the best method to operate this problem equipment.
4. DO NOT use cell phones in the dump pit.
5. DO NOT PROCEED BACK TO THE SCALE UNTIL THE DUMP OPERATOR SIGNALS TO YOU THAT IT IS OKAY TO MOVE.
6. NO SMOKING!