In case you missed it, recordings of the educational sessions at the Purchasing and Ingredient Suppliers Conference are now available for purchase. American Feed Industry Association members can purchase the recording for $75 and non-members can purchase it for $100.
Anyone who purchases the recorded proceedings will receive the full presentations and slides from the following speakers:
- Has Your Company Committed to Agvocacy? - Kim Bremmer
- Grain Outlook - Richard Brock
- New Administration, Old Trade: How Trade Will Hold Up With the Administration Change - Gregg Doud
- "The Way I See It" - Temple Grandin
- Update on African Swine Fever/Foreign Animal Diseases - Cassandra Jones, Ph.D.
- Animal Economics Outlook - Joseph Kerns
- Navigating the Plant-Based Product Trend - Eric Mittenthal
- Fly Into the Wind: How to Harness Faith & Fearlessness on Your Assent to Greatness - Dan Rooney
To purchase recordings, click here.