Arlington, VA — The American Feed Industry Association's inaugural, "Our Industry, Our Promise," report provides an overview of the challenges the U.S. animal food industry is facing and the ways the association is delivering on its policy priorities.
Find out where the industry stands with sections covering:
- Impact - update on the business climate
- Safety - update on feed and food safety as well as worker health and safety
- Competitiveness - meeting customer demands at home and abroad
- Climate - update on animal nutrition's role in sustainability
- Education - look at AFIA's educational programming and events
- Our Heroes - a look at recent AFIA award winners
- Connecting - overview of AFIA's social media and communications outreach
- Giving Back - ways the AFIA is banding with members to give back to our communities
The new resource also provides valuable facts and stats on each of the key areas.
To read the report, click here.
AFIA Liquid Feed Symposium Celebrates 50 Years
Grain Talk Podcast: Cargill's Ben Fargher on Climate Leadership, Sustainability, and Regenerative Agriculture
Subscribe here for Grain E-News delivered to your inbox every Thursday. 📧