eGrain, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Help Desk Specialist to provide advanced direct support to customers via phone and electronic communication. Ideally the individual would have an Agriculture background and would assist with all needs of users.
eGrain, Inc. is located in Springfield, IL and been operational since June 2004. eGrain is a technology driven firm that is licensed by the USDA to operate a central filing system for the purpose of electronically filing grain and rice warehouse receipts and other electronic documents.
Essential functions include:
- Assist in trouble shooting customer inquiries and finding a proper resolution.
- Communicate via email and answer questions from the web site as needed
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Incumbent will learn how to enroll new subscribers and provide help desk assistance,
- Assist new customers complete all documentation to get accounts setup in a timely fashion
- Maintain excellent customer service activities and relationship with our over 2,500 active users from 350 companies across four US time zones and Europe, which includes Regulators, Grain Associations, Grain Companies, Banks
- Attend State and National Grain association conferences
- Accounting - learn QuickBooks sufficiently enough to enter Accounts receivables and Accounts Payable – perform billing operations for eGrain subscribers, follow-up on open invoices, keep copies of invoices from vendors and regulators and recommend payment of invoices to President
- Over time create and develop business relationships with prospects, current customers and their business counterparties
- Conduct webinar demonstrations for prospects and new user training
Desired Core Competencies:
- Strong desktop support skills (hardware/software)
- Wireless support
- Office 365 administration
- Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Multi-line phone communication
- Data Entry
Salary range - $40,000 to $60,000, plus commissions.
Paid holidays, seven sick days, two weeks’ vacation to start, paid health, dental and vision Insurance and company SIMPLE IRA plan.
Send resumes to N. Richard King email@example.com