Registration is open for NGFA’s 51st annual Country Elevator Conference and Trade Show (CEC). The association’s flagship conference for grain merchants, elevator operators, feed manufacturers, processors, and grain industry suppliers returns to the St. Louis Union Station Hotel in St. Louis, Mo. on Dec. 6-8.
Confirmed sessions so far include:
• 2023 Ag Economy Outlook with Dr. Seth Meyer, Chief Economist, USDA.
• The Elevator’s Cut, Live from CEC with Roger Gattis, Grain Merchandising Specialist, White Commercial Corporation and Host, The Elevator’s Cut; Jason Wheeler, Grain Merchandising Specialist, White Commercial Corporation and Host, The Elevator’s Cut; and Jeff Reardon, CFO, White Commercial Corporation.
• Urgent Issues in Freight Rail Service with Rick Patterson, Managing Director, Loop Capital Markets.
• CHS’ “Lights Out,” Automation for After-Hours Delivery with Jim Gales, PMP, Gales Design and Consulting, LLC.
• Sustainability: Transforming the Food and Ag Value Chain with Megan Rock, Vice President, Sustainability and Innovation, CHS Inc.; and Michelle French, Director, Global Sustainability Programs, ADM.
• Class I Rail Panel with Jon Harman, Managing Director Marketing & Sales, Canadian Pacific Railway; James Wilson, Director of Marketing, Norfolk Southern Corporation; and Ryan Raess, General Director - Grain, Union Pacific Railroad.
Go to ngfa.org/cec to register.