The National Grain and Feed Association (NGFA), Grain Elevator and Processing Society (GEAPS), Grain Handling Safety Council (GHSC), and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) will host its 2023 Stand Up for Grain Safety Week March 27-31 at the Wayne County Fire & Rescue Training Facility in Apple Creek, OH.
• Monday Kickoff Event (March 27): Grain bin hazard assessment and entry demonstration
• Tuesday (March 28): Powered industrial trucks with Spanish session in the afternoon
• Wednesday (March 29): Preventive maintenance
• Thursday (March 30): Heat/extreme weather with Spanish session in the afternoon
• Friday (March 31): Fumigation and anhydrous ammonia
For more information, visit Stand Up For Grain Safety Week.