EBM Corporations can trace its beginning to 1976 when Clayton Ellsworth founded the company in Tilden, NE. His son, Guy Ellsworth, joined him in the early 1980’s and they moved the company to Norfolk, NE. In 2012, Andrew Ellsworth started working full-time at EBM.
EBM Construction offers everything from new construction to minor repairs and major remodels, including:
• Grain Storage and Handling
• Feed Mills
• Feed Lot Feeding & Grain Equipment
• Facility Related Office/Warehousing
• Seed Cleaning and Bagging
• Feed & Grain Facilities Development
EBM Construction projects span the central United States, from Texas to North Dakota, and from Wyoming to Illinois.