Reprinted from Grain Journal July/August 2019 Issue
Dorssers Inc., a Canadian-controlled private corporation specializing in the production of pellet mill dies, rolls, and roll parts for the feed, waste, and pulp industries, has conducted business in Blenheim, ON, Canada since 1961.
“We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver our goods on time,” says Steven Timmermans, vice president. “Indeed, our reputation is that we enjoy having the best deliveries in the industry and services that meet and exceed customer expectations.”
Dorssers operates two facilities to provide professional reconditioning services for both pellet mill dies and roller assemblies:
• Dorssers, USA, Inc., West Siloam Springs, OK. Opened in October, 2002.
• Blenheim corporate headquarters.
Pellet mill dies:
• Resurface pad face.
• Drill and remove foreign material from die holes.
• Re-chamfer die holes.
• Clean and inspect internal parts.
• Replace roll shell.
• Replace worn bearings, shafts, and seals as needed.