Brock Grain Systems in 2019 introduced its enclosed roller-belt conveyor, which is designed to offer added-value quality features and rugged design for gentle, efficient, and dependable conveyor operation.
According to Director of Sales John Tuttle, the addition of a Brock intermediate discharge shuttle allows one enclosed roller-belt conveyor system to have multiple discharge points to easily service many bins.
“The intermediate discharge shuttle diverts grain to multiple bins or silos without moving parts touching the belt,” explains Tuttle. “Also, the electric-powered dual rack and pinion drive is simple to maintain and operate. This unique feature can be seen in action at brockgrain.com/AB.”
• Able to start under full load.
• Efficient, self-cleaning tail section reloads grain spilled from the belt.
• Heavy-duty idler pulleys reduce vibration and wear.
• Self-aligning, heavy-duty bearings mount on the outside of a conveyor’s housing for easy maintenance, longevity, and safety.
• Pre-assembled 20-foot sections for efficient, trouble-free installation.
• Intermediate discharge shuttle can be retrofit with existing Brock enclosed roller-belt conveyors.
From September/October 2021 Grain Journal Issue