Agricultural consulting firm JFV Solutions on May, 1, 2021 announced a partnership with Advance Trading Inc. to provide a total risk and income management (TRAIN) service for the grain, feed, and processing industries.
According to JFV Solutions President and Owner Jim Voigt, who has more than 45 years of experience in the grain industry, “Our new TRAIN service will allow subscribers to access world-class operational consulting at whatever level meets the needs of your organization.”
“TRAIN will provide clients with monthly topical newsletters,” says Voigt, “as well as quarterly impactful webinars, and various levels of access to remote and on-site consulting services.
“Topics will range from typical operational issues to timely hot topics and general management techniques,” he adds. “Whether it is just a review of your current risk identification and management status, operational improvements, training, sustainability, or growth, TRAIN can provide valuable insights and assistance.”
• Multiple subscription or project-based service options.
• Entry-level subscription consists of monthly newsletters and quarterly informational webinars.
• Three additional levels of subscriptions are available, up to 24/7 consulting access.
• On-site observations and analyses.
• Specific projects can be identified and scoped on an as-needed basis.
• All information and recommendations are personalized and confidential.
View this review and more in the Grain Journal March April 2022 magazine.