Process Control Systems, Inc. manufactures Maxigard™ brand industrial products designed to monitor belt conveyors, bucket elevators, screw conveyors, rotary feeders, and other material handling equipment.
The Maxigard A5000 Series zero speed switches detect drive failure and prove rotation of mechanical equipment.
“The A5000 Series is available with four housing configurations, for use in virtually any environment,” says Sales Manager Tim Thoma. “This switch is not affected by material buildup, and it will continue to work if out of alignment.”
• Speed range: one to 10,000 rpm.
• Sensor to target tolerance: 1/8 to 3/4 inch.
• Output: 5-amp SPDT relay.
• Magnetic disc: 4-inch anodized aluminum or PVC.
• LED indicating light for easy installation.
• Five-year warranty.
• Standard system includes magnetic disc, sensor, mounting bracket, and circuit, with relay and enclosure or housing.
• Controls other equipment for sequential starting or stopping.
• Provides feedback to programmable controllers (PLC).
• Suitable for any rotating shaft.
• Provides drive failure detection.
View this review and more in the Grain Journal November December 2021 magazine.