Founded in 2004, Senestech provides products to control rat pest populations through infertility.
In 2016, the company introduced ContraPest®, which Director of Sales Victor Wilcox says was registered by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as the first and only rat contraceptive to restrict fertility in male and female rats.
According to Wilcox, “ContraPest and the Elevate Bait System with ContraPest are environmentally responsible products that provide a proactive and humane approach to rat control. By attacking the birth rate, we’re addressing this age-old problem at the source.”
Environmentally Benign Product
“ContraPest is a liquid bait that specifically targets Norway rats and roof rats that need to consume approximately 10% of their body weight in liquid each day,” explain Wilcox. “Its sweet, fatty formula keeps the rats coming back for more.
“With its humane approach we’re providing an effective, environmentally benign product that has the lowest possible risk of secondary poisoning,” he adds.
• Environmentally responsible formulation.
• Impairs fertility in male and female Norway and roof rats.
• Rather than providing a temporary knockdown, ContraPest attacks the root cause of the issue.
• Can reduce rat activity by over 90% when used for an extended period.
• Easy to use and maintain.