What started in 1918 as a dream to start a steel corrugating business, has grown into a fourth-generation, family-owned company that manufactures products that provide solutions throughout the world.
Sioux Steel started the process in 2002 to build a state-of-the-art paint, powder-coat and weld facility in Lennox, creating a separate Livestock division.
in 2008, the company opened a new division called Fusion Plastics. This 45,500-square-foot facility makes rotational molded plastics for a broad range of agricultural, marine, RV and custom contracted customers.
During the last 15 years, Sioux Steel has intuitively expanded its products with the development of commercial grain bins, grain bagging systems, paddle sweeps, on-farm containment and Pro•Tec engineered fabric buildings, used for everything from grain storage to confinement cattle feeding.