The Newton grain cleaner, manufactured by Mid-Continent Industries, is a multi-purpose, high capacity, gravity flow, air screen machine with a scalper.
“The Newton grain cleaner can fix a multitude of grain problems including raising test weight, removing cheat or bees’ wings, and separating grains such as mixed corn and milo,” says President Steve Wells.
“The Newton’s practical use for storage, shipment, receiving, or containerized grain cleaning make it one of the most versatile cleaners on the market today.”
• Suitable for corn, wheat, milo, soybeans, barley, and some specialty grains.
• Several models provide cleaning capacity from 1,500 to 19,000 bph depending on model, grain type, grain condition, and target levels.
• Gravity moves grain through the Newton grain cleaner, while the screens remain stationary.
• With no vibration or shaking action, the Newton grain cleaner imparts no vibration to surrounding structures or equipment.
• Brushes continuously sweep the screens to virtually eliminate any need for hand-cleaning.
• Simplified screen change – one person can make a complete change in less than 10 minutes.
• Some models available in both stationary and portable configurations.
• Manufactured in United States of America.
View this review and more in the Grain Journal November December 2021 magazine.